Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Hip Hop Tank Tour


 Don't you just love a great tank?  Me too!  The Hip Hop Tank is just such a tank. There are 4 options, including sleeves, meaning this pattern is SURE to be a favorite sew!

I chose to try the knit version (yes, woven fabrics work too!) and it was a super fast project, meaning you have time to start another! ;)


 Love Notions was a "new-to-me" pattern company and I'm so glad I had the chance to try this one!  If you are in the market for a new tank, I highly recommend the Hip Hop Tank.
Now, to make one using a woven fabric...
Happy Sewing!


How about a giveaway?  Enter here to win great prizes!

Don't forget to check out all the other stops on the tour!


2 comments:

  1. Very nice job! It looks great! I love the Hip_Hop tank! I have made 1 that I wear often and need to make more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debbie! I want to try all the different options, too!

      Delete